Transfer Pathways allow you to transfer core courses from a two-year to four-year institution in an equivalent degree program. Cincinnati State shares a regional partnership with other four-year institutions that allow students to transfer smoothly from Cincinnati State to a four-year institution within the same field.
Cincinnati State collaborates with the following colleges and universities listed below.
For more information about transfer pathways, please visit https://www.ohiohighered.org/OGTP or visit the Transfer Center.
- Bowling Green State University Pathways
- Chamberlain College of Nursing Pathways
- Cincinnati State to Christ Hospital School of Nursing Transfer Guide
- Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science (Transfer Credit Worksheet)
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Transfer Course Credit)
- Excelsior College (Transfer Credit Guidelines)
- Franklin University (Community College Credit)
- Indiana University – Purdue Indianapolis (IUPUI) (Office of Transfer Student Services)
- Indiana Wesleyan (Degree Programs and Transfer page)
- Miami University (Transfer Page)
- Mount St. Joseph University* (Transfer Guidelines)
- Mount Vernon Nazarene University (Transfer Scholarships)
- Northern Kentucky University (CState2NKU Pathways)
- Ohio Christian University (Transfer Students page)
- Ohio University (RN to BSN Pathway)
- Tiffin University (CState to Tiffin Transfer Guide)
- Union Institute & University (Transfer Students)
- University of Cincinnati (UC Pathways)
- University of Findlay (Transfer Credit Policy)
- University of Toledo (Adult, Transfer, & Military Students)
- Western Governors University (Cincinnati State to WGU Pathways)
- Wilmington College (Cincinnati State Pathways)*
- Wright State University (Transfer Pathways)
- Xavier University (Transfer Admissions)
*These institutions offer bachelor-level classes at Cincinnati State.