Parenting Resource Center
College can be challenging if you are a parent. The Parenting Resource Center is here to help you achieve a school and life balance, by providing services and resources to help you succeed.
The goal of the Parenting Resource Center is to provide support that helps students meet challenges and achieve success as you strive to graduate.
Activities and services offered include:
- A place to gather with other parents who are students to study or talk about shared concerns
- Workshops on topics that are relevant to students who are also parents
- Referrals to resources for academic and community support
- A “Parents in College” Blackboard community
- A lending library with parenting resources and children’s books
The Parenting Resource Center also administers the Child Care Access Means Parents in School grant (CCAMPIS), a federally-funded program that supports Pell-grant eligible students with funding to assist with child care costs.
To get started complete the Parenting Resource Center survey.