Cincinnati State provides student-focused, accessible, quality technical and general education, academic transfer, experiential and cooperative education, and workforce development. Our end in mind is for students to complete degrees and certificates that lead them to career and personal success.
Cincinnati State is committed to Cooperative Education. A Co-op student earns academic credit while getting paid for real-world work experience. It is a partnership between academia and industry. If you are interested in hiring Co-op students, you are assigned a Co-op Coordinator to partner with your organization and assist in student placement. If you would like to learn more about Co-op, please visit our Co-op page for more details.
Job Postings – CState CareerLink
CState CareerLink is an online system that connects Cincinnati State students and graduates to employment opportunities.
How Jobs Are Defined in Our System
- Part-time (non-degree specific)
- Co-op (full-time or part-time paid employment in the student’s field of study, which may or may not lead to a permanent position)
- Internship (full-time or part-time unpaid employment in the student’s field of study, which may or may not lead to a permanent position. Must meet Department of Labor standards.)
- Temporary (non-degree specific)
- Full-time (non-degree specific)
- Full-time (Degree specific, must have degree completed)
To register for access to CState CareerLink:
- Visit https://cincinnatistate-csm.symplicity.com/employers and select “Register.”
- You’ll receive an email message, usually within 24 hours, letting you know your registration is pending. We’ll get in touch if there are any problems.
- When your registration is approved, you’ll receive a welcome email with your username and password.
- Your approved registration allows you to view resumes, post job opportunities, and meet the Co-op Coordinator who will be your primary contact.
To post a job:
- Visit CState CareerLink at https://cincinnatistate-csm.symplicity.com/employers
- Enter your username and password and choose “Sign In.” Next you’ll see your home page.
- Choose “Jobs” from the top menu bar, and click “Add New.”
- Complete the New Job form and click “Submit.”
- You’ll receive an email message, usually within 24 hours, letting you know your job posting is pending approval.
- When your job posting is approved, you’ll receive email notification. You’ll also receive reminder email when your job posting is expiring.
Information Tables or Virtual Information Sessions
Currently due to COVID-19, the Career Center is not hosting employers on campus. If you are interested in working with us to host a virtual session, please reach out to Sharon Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Fairs typically take place in the fall and spring semesters. If you would like to be included in an invitation, please click here to have your information added to our invitation list.
We currently hold two types of fairs:
- Career and Co-op Expo focusing on students in Business, Engineering, and IT programs.
- Health Professions programs.
Details on the fairs and other events can be found here.
Career Center Staff