Clifton Campus Information – Spring 2021
All Cincinnati State Campuses are open
At Clifton Campus, the Health Professions Building (HPB) and the Advanced Technology and Learning Center (ATLC) are open.
The Main Building Wings A and B are open for some Spring Semester classes, but the rest of Main remains closed for repairs.
- Students and instructors must enter the A and B Wing classrooms from Parking Lot D. Students may use this parking area when they are attending classes in Main.
- The rest of Main Building is closed and the skywalks that connect Main to HPB and ATLC are closed.
- Students and employees should be careful walking near the Main Building because of ongoing construction work.
Clifton Campus Updates:
- The College is providing free parking in garages and lots on Clifton Campus for Spring Semester.
- College Drive is closed to vehicle and pedestrian traffic, except for access to Parking Lots A and D.
Offices and services relocated from MAIN include:
- Interim Dean Yvonne Baker – ATLC 440
- Associate Dean Laura Horn – ATLC 437
Engineering & Information Technologies
- Dean Doug Bowling – ATLC 435
- Associate Dean Kim McMillan – ATLC 435
Humanities & Sciences
- Dean Geoff Woolf – ATLC 439
- Associate Dean Angela Haensel – ATLC 437
- Associate Dean Shirley Piazza – Working remotely
Administrative Support for BTD, EIT, and H&S Divisions – ATLC 437
Other Student Services
- Library – Remote services only at this time
- Office of Disability Services – ATLC 412 & 413. An appointment is required for in-person services.
- TRIO/College Access Programs – Remote services only
- Veteran Students – Remote services only
- International Students – Remote services only
- College Credit Plus – Remote services only
- Parenting Resource Center – Remote services only
- Mallory Center – Services temporarily suspended
- Testing Center – Remote services only (Accuplacer testing)
Early on Monday, Aug. 31, 2020, it was discovered that the basement level in the Main Building on Cincinnati State’s Clifton Campus had been flooded by water coming from a break in a pressurized water pipe that feeds the building’s fire suppression system.
The College has engaged multiple specialist companies to remove the water, and repair and restore the electrical and other systems on Clifton Campus.
The College anticipates reopening the Main Building for classes and services starting in Summer Semester 2021.